"Let there be spaces in your togetherness"
I have been supervising counsellors since 2004. During this time I have delivered individual and group supervision to trainee and qualified counsellors working in the voluntary sector, Employee Assistance Providers (EAP) and private practice.
My areas of interest
I have a particular interest in the following areas of therapeutic work:
- working with the body in relation to early trauma
working with and in the transference as a way of attending to the unconscious communications of the client.
early attachment patterns and implicit memory
What I offer in Supervision
In my private practice I offer individual supervision to trainee and qualified practitioners, to help them to:
- develop their practice in general
- develop their practice in relation to the themes stated above
- attain BACP/COSCA accreditation
- integrate TA (Transactional Analysis) theory and concepts into their practice
Monday – Friday | 9.00 – 19.30 hrs
Sessions lasting 50 minutes | £45.00
(Concessions offered as appropriate)